Friday, February 27, 2009

Runnin bad...and playin bad...

Its amazing that those 2 go hand in hand. It is my downfall where I mentally trap myself. I know and understand variance quite well, but I don't have to play bad though when variance catches up to me...very frustrating. I am 100% positive ...well 85% positive that my mistakes have been "Adapting to my situation and Table" as well as "Game Selection". (There is a 15% chance that I am just a total Donkfish HaHaHa)

Was in Baton Rouge this week for the EOM (Thats End of Month) for you non-sales types. Im sure Reid remembers what those days are like ;-)

Poker at the Belle of BR this week on Thursday...I Blew Brains...enough said. I don't want SPR skipping my blog because of boring hand analysis ;-) Continued to see terrible play all around me...but I could not beat the game...not even for a small win. I flop 2 pair with the Ad...oh wait...never mind HaHaHaHa.

I will give you guys some interesting rumors I heard over the felt this week...I don't have the energy to search on google so they might be true...who knows.

#1 I heard a very respectable poker player that actually flew on the same plane with me for the WSOP 05' ...going and returning from vegas...said that in the "Superuser scandal"...not only could Russ "Douchebag" Hamilton see everyone else's cards on UB...he could make certain cards hit on the river in the middle of the hand. Say he needs a As on the river ...he could make that happen.

#2 Same person told me that Durr was on some "Lifestyles of Rich and Famous"...or something like "Cribs for people with no tans"...I don't know...but on the program they featured Durr's dual/triple... huge plasma/lcd TV's that he uses to play on. Durr had them on the wall hung like normal TV's he would just plug into and fire up the mouse to make a few million. Well...this fellow said that after seeing the program...some resourceful poker competitors of Durr's broke into his house and installed a camera/webcam wired up where they could go home...play Durr for huge amounts of cabbage...and see his cards on the big screen via the camera/webcam.

I personally don't believe either one...but if I am wrong...someone enlighten me.

"Life has to be a little nuts sometimes. Otherwise it's just a bunch of Thursdays strung together" Kevin Costner as Beau Burroughs in "Rumor has it"

3 comments:

Southpawrounder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Southpawrounder said...

Don't let me stop you from posting hands. I really don't care. I was just pointing out the fact that I skim through them rather quickly unless something sounds unique about the situation. That is all. Does anyone really still like hearing someone tell a story about how they flopped top pair and lost b/c of such and such? I hope the variance gods get back on your side soon!

And I think that is true about Durrr. I heard from Ruttley a while back that the Honest Player installed a bug on my computer to see my cards during our $2 heads up HORSE battles! (honest my ass!)

GeneD said...

HahaHahahah...

Good stuff...Shipdachedda needs to show me how how he got that camera in...so I can be chester chedda also.