Monday, March 30, 2009

Quick Blog on training sites...

I wanted to throw up a quick blog as I saw that Raymer is setting up a training site...

I have watched a few vid's in my online poker life and I just can't seem to swallow some of these vid's with the state of online poker. These videos are soooooo easy to fake that it is unbelievable. I know...I know...there are some out there where the players actually loses, but then why is that educational...to show me how donk out...nah...I got that down pat ;-)

Say ...Hypothetically...we decide to open a training site on GCP and we decide to make SNG videos. I decide to make a video so I get 8 other people who I know ...Wild
Bill/Reid/SPR/Goondingy/Monk/Girlfriends brother/Grandpas step kid...you get the picture

They all create new user accounts (Its very easy to do) or play on their existing accounts...whatever...who would really care?

I then get them all on AIM to tell me what they have while we all play a $16 sng...and I return all the money via paypal once I finish making my video.

WOW...I would play great...in fact...I would be willing to bet that I never make a mistake...WHAT A VIDEO!!!!!

I know...I know...I am embellishing a little here, but with all the Superusing...multi-accounting...account selling...colluding....and every other shady nuance there is...Who would really care enough to police this? These guys are known to be shady (I wont bore you with the list that includes Z-Justin and Imper1um)

In fact...I bet you could write software to mimic stars/ftp and just run it on your computer without even logging in to the server to play for real. You could sit there and manipulate to your hearts content...and then post it up as a "Session"...Stars and FTP don't sit there and watch videos that close to proclaim, "Hey...that looks and smells like our software but we have no records of this table or these players".

I don't know...am I missing something here?

Let the flamage begin....

"Everything you have seen here has been an illusion" Ed Norton as Eisenheim in "The Illusionist"

2 comments:

Southpawrounder said...

Please tell me you are not being serious!
Really?

Sofa King We Todd Did said...

I think Im just going to play heads up exclusively from now on to cut out the possibility of collusion. Besides when I run into an idiot I get him all to myself and maybe he he rebuys all night.