Wednesday, January 30, 2019

I finally got some time so I figured I would bust out a Blog right quick.

Whats been happening...Hmmmm. I have found some time to play a little poker over the past couple of weeks. I been playing once or twice a week in a weekly tournament either at Coushatta or Harrahs. I wasnt able to play the Heater at the Beau as I had work commitments. I planned on firing a couple of shells at the WSOP Circuit they ran Tunica last week...but could not get up there.

I plan on playing more poker in the near future...My son is now 9 years and I will be able to start to try to play more.

Lots of good things coming up with GCP and Poker Gras...we are getting some traction on multiple fronts and you sill be seeing some big news coming soon.

See Ya soon!!!
GeneD

No comments: