Thursday, May 10, 2007

Feeling like crap

Well, the post says it all. I have been sick for the past 2 days, and I attempted to play through the sickness for the past 2 super's. I fired 2 bullets both nights and could not get anything going. All I could do was sit there and think..."Man...I just can't see staying here until midnight playing cards". My wife is also mad at me as she wants me to go to the doctor, but I just can't find the time it seems like. I even got chewed out by my sister who is an RN.

I am undecided on what I am going to do today. I may try to get to the doctors office, and see if i can get a quick shot of anti-botics.

Pre-circuit event chip counts so far:
GeneD--2
Wild Bill--3
Big Ray--2
Tex--2

We are going to try to make sure that all locals will do good in the circuit events. We plan on showing what we can do down here in the south.

"At my challenge, by the ancient laws of combat, we are met at this chosen ground, to settle for good and all who holds sway over the five points: us natives, born rightwise to this fine land, or the foreign hordes defiling it" ...Daniel Day Lewis's character Bill "The butcher" in Gangs of New York

1 comment:

CaptainStacks "King of Cash" said...

Get well soon GeneD, I dont want any excuses for not cashing during the circuit.

"Kid.. ya gotta eat lightning and craaap thunder!" Mick - Rocky II