Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Brandi Hawbreaker RIP and Online coolers

Just read all the stuff on the Internet about Brandi Hawbreaker's early exit from our planet. I am trying to find out if it was an accidental overdose, or did she check out like a champ and bite the barrel of a 9mm. Please don't...Please...No Flames people. I know, "She was a human being and we should all feel sorry for her...etc". I am actually holding out on my opinion until I find out the specifics. I mean, they could go with the "Accidental Overdose" (Yea right) like Heath Ledger's family did. There is no "Accidental Overdose". You take lots of drugs across many different spectrum's, and you die...you OD'ed buddy. Sorry, whether you wanted to or not...you did. Oh Shit...take cover...Here come the FLAMES!!!!!! ...be gentle now people.

Played online Sat and almost got in the money out of 2873 people. 1st place was over $2000.00...When I started getting hands like below:

PokerStars Game #16846210656: Tournament #84460425, $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Level IX (200/400) - 2008/04/19 - 15:29:08 (ET)
Table '84460425 25' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 1: GCPGeneD (17684 in chips)
Seat 2: dewman15 (7545 in chips)
Seat 3: XSANDMAN_22 (14600 in chips)
Seat 4: elee (5755 in chips)
Seat 5: highheat2u (10064 in chips)
Seat 6: tgf18tgf (14768 in chips)
Seat 7: markthe fish (9047 in chips)
Seat 8: Markuswins (16350 in chips)
Seat 9: jayhawkhoops (11590 in chips)
GCPGeneD: posts the ante 50
dewman15: posts the ante 50
XSANDMAN_22: posts the ante 50
elee: posts the ante 50
highheat2u: posts the ante 50
tgf18tgf: posts the ante 50
markthe fish: posts the ante 50
Markuswins: posts the ante 50
jayhawkhoops: posts the ante 50
tgf18tgf: posts small blind 200
markthe fish: posts big blind 400
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to GCPGeneD [5s 5c]
Markuswins: calls 400
jayhawkhoops: folds
GCPGeneD: calls 400
dewman15: folds
XSANDMAN_22: folds
elee: folds
highheat2u: folds
tgf18tgf: calls 200
markthe fish: checks
*** FLOP *** [7s 6d 5h]
tgf18tgf: checks
markthe fish: bets 800
Markuswins: calls 800
GCPGeneD: raises 1600 to 2400
tgf18tgf: folds
markthe fish: raises 6197 to 8597 and is all-in
Markuswins: folds
GCPGeneD: calls 6197
*** TURN *** [7s 6d 5h] [Tc]
*** RIVER *** [7s 6d 5h Tc] [Kc]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
markthe fish: shows [6c 6h] (three of a kind, Sixes)
GCPGeneD: shows [5s 5c] (three of a kind, Fives)
markthe fish collected 20044 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 20044 Rake 0
Board [7s 6d 5h Tc Kc]
Seat 1: GCPGeneD showed [5s 5c] and lost with three of a kind, Fives
Seat 2: dewman15 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: XSANDMAN_22 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: elee folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: highheat2u (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: tgf18tgf (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 7: markthe fish (big blind) showed [6c 6h] and won (20044) with three of a kind, Sixes
Seat 8: Markuswins folded on the Flop
Seat 9: jayhawkhoops folded before Flop (didn't bet)

I was playing good poker until this hand. Yea...yea...I know. I just got unlucky with bottom set over mid set. I just think I should have maybe got away from it with the straight out there, but I felt my stack was big enough for me to call. If I win this pot, I am confident I would have gone fairly deep in the money. Busted out with JJ(me) vs AQo (Villian). I am feeling good about my tournament game, I feel I just need a couple of breaks in key spots to bust one out.

"My other interviews have pinned you as a mass murderer, blood sucker, pimp, profiteer and my personal favorite, yuppie Mephistopheles" . Katie Holmes as Heather Holloway in "Thank you for Smoking"

2 comments:

CaptainStacks "King of Cash" said...

RIP Brandi. As crazy as you were and all the things you done you certainly didnt deserve to die so young. That being said she created a ton of enemies in the poker world using her moneymaker and minipulating poor old creepy millionaires. She stole from alot of people, so here is my conspiracy theory. I think someone wanted her dead. Am I going out on a limb on this one? Smoke=Fire
Some of these internet poker geeks like Newhouse are never gonna get their money back for sure now.

How about the real victim in all this? Poor Dave Sklansky. No more hot poon to mentor into the next Hellmuth. Oh well maybe on to the next ball of clay (weight limit 110 with minimum C chest) Thing that sucks about hookers is you cant even pretend like she may really like you for your charming wit.

Watta Putz

markthefish2 said...

im markthe fish i was so happy when i read this lolololol