Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Valentine's Day and Mardi Gras

I have been spending lots of time with my family and friends lately. I have been in a party haze since Mardi Gras. I am trying to get my wits about me. I ma getting entirely too old for Mardi Gras, and drinking for 5 days straight. Also, it kind of sucked that we did not get a whole lot of "Tourist" in the Harrah's poker room. It seemed that the ones that did show up would by in for $140.00.

I have been playing a little online, and I have made a couple of trips to Shorty's. I have been running OK lately. Not winning alot, but also, not losing alot.

Will be heading to Tunica in a few weeks. I will keep you posted.

"There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief"
Jimi Hendrix "All along the Watchtower"

2 comments:

CaptainStacks "King of Cash" said...

Sounds like you might have a drinking problem. Alchohol and poker dont mix. Be careful.

"Jose Cuevro you are a friend of mine...I like to drink you with a little salt and lime...I kiss all the cowboys as they turn down the lights.... Then I jump on the bar and start a fight" Tanya Tucker

bubble boy said...

May i suggest pouring your beer into a cup? It always seems to taste better that way?



" With the first pick in the 2007 NFL draft, The Oakland Raiders select, JaMarcus Russell, quarterback,LSU"


NFL Commisioner