Friday, November 07, 2008

IP poker classic day1

Got to the IP Poker Classic yesterday to play in the $240.00 nooner, and had a good 30 minute conversation on the ride up with SPR. Nothing pass the drive time better than talking about poker. I have more and more respect for the poker playing friends...We are on the virge of hitting something big. Looks like Monkey may be the first though as I got to sweat him as he got 2nd place in the tourney. The Monk is on fire!!!!

I bubbled the event. We were down to 12 players and we were playing 6-6 with me on one table and Monkey on the other. They were paying 9, but I think everyone new that 10th place would be payed out. So technically, I was not the true bubble boy, but it hurt just as much. The hand that I busted out on ...I played it so bad I am ashamed to even post it here. I busted out of the 6pm re-buy event with 2 tables left again...this one was more like 18 people left. They were paying 6. I busted out of both events were my opponent held A-A. It sucked.

I got all my buy-ins back in the cash game though.

Headin back out to play in the 4pm satellite. I know Bill and Reid will be here also.

Sorry...no time for a quote
peace

No comments: