Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Online poker...Horseshoe poker classic and Micon is scammed

Been playing a lot of online poker recently. I play mostly MTT's on Pokerstars but I am about to move back to Fulltilt. I played in a low buy-in 180 person MTT on Saturday. I was the chip leader 3 separate times where I lost half my stacks in the following hands. 1st on was Kings vs. Aces. The second one was Queens vs. Aces. That one put back below the $3000.00 mark. I fought back and again, shipped half on Kings vs. Queens...Sick. I got down to 2 tables and got knocked out 17th with AdKc. I raised 4 times the BB pre-flop, and the BB calls. Flop comes down 7c3s3d. I check, he bets. I raise. He re-raises. Now, I kind of like my hand, but I don't want to go bust here. What could he have called with? He has me covered...barely. I have read about this ploy recently. re-raising the raiser with rage, but in this small of a tournament? I don't know. Yea...I put him on a steal...I jam and he insta-calls with 10h3h..."but they were suited". Oh well...3 1/2 hours down the drain.

We have posted the tournament schedule of the Horseshoe Poker Classic in Council Bluffs, Iowa. It's not on the coast, but hey...some of our readers may be up for a roadtrip...Virge?

Check out the following link. Micon got caught in a "bait and switch" kind of scam, and he has posted the guys pic/phone number etc on NWP. Interesting reading. The thread is now 27 pgs.
http://www.neverwinpoker.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=43602&st=0

Headed to Harrah's tonight

"Brenda, I don't want to lie to you anymore. All right? I'm not a doctor. I never went to medical school. I'm not a lawyer, or a Harvard graduate, or a Lutheran. Brenda, I ran away from home a year and a half ago when I was 16" Leonardo Caprio's character Frank Abigale in "Catch me if you can"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Play The Poker League Today, the Poker League is Challenging, and Fun, for players at all levels with Added Cash and FREE Bonus Seats to Live Poker Tornaments Worldwide in 28 Selected Weekly Guaranteed MTT Tournaments, 4 Games a Day 7 Days a Week with a yearly prize pool of over €17 Million . http://www.CelebPoker.com

Unknown said...

Play The Poker League Today, the Poker League is Challenging, and Fun, for players at all levels with Added Cash and FREE Bonus Seats to Live Poker Tornaments Worldwide in 28 Selected Weekly Guaranteed MTT Tournaments, 4 Games a Day 7 Days a Week with a yearly prize pool of over €17 Million . http://CelebPoker.com

Unknown said...

Play The Poker League Today, the Poker League is Challenging, and Fun, for players at all levels with Added Cash and FREE Bonus Seats to Live Poker Tornaments Worldwide in 28 Selected Weekly Guaranteed MTT Tournaments, 4 Games a Day 7 Days a Week with a yearly prize pool of over €17 Million .
http://CelebPoker.com

Unknown said...

Play The Poker League Today, the Poker League is Challenging, and Fun, for players at all levels with Added Cash and FREE Bonus Seats to Live Poker Tornaments Worldwide in 28 Selected Weekly Guaranteed MTT Tournaments, 4 Games a Day 7 Days a Week with a yearly prize pool of over €17 Million .
http://CelebPoker.com

Unknown said...

It is a very interesting game. There is a selected number of players.
_______________________
aaron133
http://www.CelebPoker.com