Saturday, November 10, 2007

IP Poker Classic Dinner Break...7:00pm

I am still in the main event here at the IP Poker Classic. I will have alot to talk about when I get home as Bill and i discussed lots of things for us to Blog about. I had TK from my previous blog at my table from the jump and we had an interesting conversation. We talked about the site, and Bill and I agree, the site needs to get more active...look for upcoming stuff on the blog.

We are at the Dinner break, and there were 100 people exactly in the tournament. We are down to 48. I have $7475.00 in chips and the blinds are 50A/200/400. I need to make some moves fast, but I still have some room to maneuver. Wish me luck...I will try to update the blog tonight...hopefully with the final table seating and chip counts.

Notables...TK, Captain Tom F, Johnathan Little and the kid that is the board leader on pocket 5's in Mississippi...nice guy. He won his seat in the same Mega that I did. We were at the finale table last night for hours...like I said...nice guy.

Wish me luck...

(Sorry...no movie quote...I am in a hurry)

No comments: