Friday, November 09, 2007

Winner Winner...Chicken dinner

Well guys, I was able to snap off the 4:00pm mega. There were over 40 players and they gave away 4 spots in the $2000.00 Main Event in the IP Biloxi Poker Classic. I was one of the final 4 that were left after the dust cleared. I was a little bummed out as the guy that bubbled the event was Nick...a really nice guy and a very good player. He is in the crowd with TK, Mike McD and the rest of the guys on the coast. He has 2% of me as we cut a deal at the final table. At least he has a horse to sweat in the main event.

I am pretty pumped as I played well and I feel good. I think I played very well, and everyone else that watched is saying this also. Now all I need to do is snap off the Main Event to make it a full circle...wish me luck

"They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Maybe that's true; maybe it isn't. I only know this: it has to make you better. It has to" James Marsden's Character Tommy in "10th and Wolf"

No comments: