Friday, November 09, 2007

IP Update

I played in the $120.00 super last night with re-buys to try to get into the Main Event. We got 29 players and with the re-buys and add-ons, they were giving away 3 seats with 4th place getting $1000.00 in chips and 5th getting about $500.00 in chips. I did and Add-on at the break and went into the later stages with $2500.00 in chips with 19 people left with the blinds at antes 25 and the blinds at 100-200 with a chance to get to the top 3 for the seat. I felt good about my chances. I busted out 13th.

I played some $110.00 SNG's, and could not get anything going, so I went to the 1-2 cash table and was able to get all my money back before Midnight. Feeling good going into the Mega's today. There are 2 mega's today with one at 4pm and one at 8pm. I am going to fire a bullet at each and see if I can get in tomorrow.... Wish me luck.

"Don't you guys go anywhere. I plan to put on a hitting display" Wesley Snipes as Willie Mays Hayes in "Major League"

No comments: