Thursday, January 07, 2010

WOW...its 2010

Damn ...that sounds hard to believe that another year has passed. Where did it all go?

I haven't blogged lately as I haven't had much poker stuff to chat about. I have been super busy with work and taking care of my son. I know you guys are tired of hearing runner-runner stories from the multitude of online tournaments I have played recently in the $5 to $55 range...its a brutal range to run in on Stars and Tilt as there are sooo many good players that hang in this range in the MTTs.

Hope to get to the Beau at some point to play a few events...although I am curious to see the turnout they get for the first couple of events.

I have somehow became a "break even" player in 2009 also. Normally the worst I would run is "3 steps forward...and 2 backwards"...still making forward progress...2009 was more like "2 steps forward...3 backwards".

I do have alot to be thankful for in 2009 though as I had my 1st child and we kicked of the Magazine.

More good times to come....

"Lord, place the steel of the Holy Spirit in my spine and the love of the Virgin Mary in my heart"
Leo Dicaprio as Amsterdam Vallon in "The Gangs of New York"

2 comments:

Joseph Shaw said...

Wasn't Virgin Mary a big Business celebrity?

Philipp Vogel said...

New york new york, what a consistent sh!t hole, i'd rather walk around Pali