Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hopefully the tide is turning

I have been playing on FCP and was able to pick-up a cool $250.00 last night in the 10-20 limithold-em game. Got lucky and picked up Aces twice and Kings once. I played at Harrahs 2 nights ago and picked up anpther $175.00. Not alot, but a win none the less. I am heading to Shorty's tonight as the jackpot is now at $225,000 dollars. I have put in lots of time in that room , so I want to be present if it hits tonight. Hopefully, it will be on my table.

I got sponsored also recently by a company called pokerpayday.com. If anyone has any info on them, please e-mail at gene@houma.com. I spoke to the guy on the phone, but I am a little unsure whether they are for real or not.

I am going to try to attach a pic of me at the WSOP last year. I hope it post



Wow...it worked


"We poker players are in this for one reason and one reason only...EQUITY"
Antonio "The Magician" Esfandiari

2 comments:

CaptainStacks "King of Cash" said...

You look familiar Gene. I think I was at your table when you went into the tank for like 8 minutes and some short stacks were pissed at you.
I met Antonio Esfandari in Vegas and he is a total prick. Thinks he is a hollywood star. Way overated player in my opinion as well. I would rather use quotes from Osama Bin Laden than that Iranain ,Eminem loving poser.

CaptainStacks "King of Cash" said...

Just nibble on my $%*! like a rat does cheese - We Want Some P*ssy - 2 Live Crew