Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Friday Freeroll at the IP

I qualified for the freeroll that the IP is having friday. They are having a $20,000 freeroll to all of their regular poker players. You actually had to log in "Time" to qualify. I did not think I was going to qualify, but I called and what do you know...I qualified. "Wild" Bill and I are going to head down to the coast and try to snap off the Thursday night tournament and then I am going to give it my best shot on Friday.

A couple of cool things:

Adsense--I have signed up for adsense. If you see all kinds of ads on my blog page. Click on them. I will make money and put it towards my poker tournament buy ins. Help a brother out and I will give you a percentage of my take.

LA Poker Classic--LJ Naquin from my hometown is in 26th place with about $200,000 in chips. He is in the money though and he has a good shot for the final table. I grew up with his children, and Jacob and Lester are very solid players themselves.

"Wild Bill"--we have an official nickname change. I tried to get my buddy Bill P's nickname to stick from his buddy "lets poker" Martin. "Lets poker" Martin called him "Shady". Well, I have already had several people refer to Bill as "Wild Bill". So it's official.

Wild Bill and I are going to go to Biloxi and try to wreck some havoic

"On my signal...unleash Hell" Russell Crowe's character in Gladiator

No comments: