Monday, March 05, 2007

Guess What...I didn't qualify

Yes...Thats right folks. After I called and was told that I qualified, I headed down to Biloxi as I was going to take a day of vacation and play in the $20,000 freeroll. I got there Wednesday night as I had some work issues to resolve there on the gulf coast as then I found out that I did not qualify. It says clearly on the sheet that you must have at least 25 hours to qualify and I only had 16. What aggravates me is the lady I talked to that told me I qualified also told me that I had 16 hours. Oh Well...It turned out to be a real good turn out. Ronnie really did a great job of pulling the players over to the IP. There were over 100 players in the freeroll. I did pretty well though on a whole as I cash in 2 out of 3 tournaments I played.

Wednesday night at the IP: $120.00 Bounty Tournament...we chopped 6 ways. I received $620.00 after I cashed in all my bounty chips.

Thursday night at the IP: $120.00 freeze-out...I got sixth and "wild" bill got 4th. I got $230.00
We were both sick to our stomachs after this tournament. We each had half of the other, and we felt there was no way one of us would not get in the chop fest. Well, we both got it in with the best of it and got sucked out on. Sick...so sick

The IP has their "Player of the Year" promo going n right now. It is pretty cool. We are going to try to play in as many tournaments there as we can.

"Just because you are a character does not mean you have character"
Harvey Kietel's Character Wolf in "Pulp Fiction"

4 comments:

C.S. said...

Why is the "wild" in quotes? Is that because your friend Bill is really Docile? Maybe it should be "Docile" Bill.

GeneD said...

Yea...good point

CaptainStacks "King of Cash" said...

We are talking poker and life here and this guy C.S. is worried about grammar. Anything else to add Horshack?

Holy Shit Pile ! .... What the F*!% is this? "A jelly donut sir"!! ....... Full Metal Jacket

bubble boy said...

Is "Wild" Bill's last name Hitchcock by any chance?

" If you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen"

The cook from Mel's Diner