Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dead Money kicks off with a great tournament

We kicked off the dead money tournament last night, and we had a great turn out. We were able to pull together 17 people to have 2 tables, one with 8 players and one with 9. Tex showed up a little later to just check it out. We paid out 3 spots with the 1st place winner getting the seat at the final table and their entry fee back. The 2nd and 3rd place finishers both got cash prizes.

Those of you that have not seen our "Dead Money" pages, you can click on the links below to check out our super/megas. If your homegame is interested in joining our network, you can contact Bill or I for more details. ***This is a Non-Profit Event*** (In case any John Q Laws happen to read my blog)

http://www.gulfcoastpoker.net/Featured%20Home%20Games.htm

http://dead-money-poker-tournament.blogspot.com/

We are going to build a page for the tournament on thew site, so check out the www.gulfcoastpoker.net for results and pictures of the participants and winners.

I played on a LLMTT on stars this morning...there were 1500 people in it. They paid 180 people and I bubbled the cash in 192nd place when I got it all in with AKs against AJo...the torture continues. All I can do is continue to get all my money in with the best of it, and hope that he poker gods will let me out of variance hell.

"Get out of the water. There are sharks everywhere, look" Scott Caan as Bryce in "Into the Blue"

No comments: