Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New blogger coming from the Austin Texas area

Guys, stay tuned for a new blog that will be added to the gulfcoastpoker.net line-up. He already has 6 cashes in major tournaments, and his last was when we were in Vegas together in the Venetian Deep Stack Event. He is from Texas (Bubble Boy...where yat?) ;-)

We are having our local tournament tomorrow. We already have over 20 definites. We will be also putting up some pics of some of the local players on the site...stay tuned to gulfcoastpoker.net.

Anyone else looking to join the blog network please e-mail me at gened@gulfcoastpoker.net

"Somerset: I just don't think I can continue to live in a place that embraces and nurtures apathy as if it was virtue.
Mills: You're no different. You're no better.
Somerset: I didn't say I was different or better. I'm not. Hell, I sympathize; I sympathize completely. Apathy is the solution. I mean, it's easier to lose yourself in drugs than it is to cope with life. It's easier to steal what you want than it is to earn it. It's easier to beat a child than it is to raise it. Hell, love costs: it takes effort and work."
Interaction between Brad Pitt's character Mills and Morgan Freeman's character Somerset in "Se7en"

2 comments:

CaptainStacks "King of Cash" said...

Hookem Horns. Lets see what this new hotshot blogger got.

Anyone see the recent final table on ESPN when Jen Harmon's husband gets knocked out? Notice that camera whore jumping into the frame. Brandi looking all concerned for poor "whats his name" (he should take Harmon as his last name) I look forward to seeing how many more opportunistic ESPN shots she gets in. It sure as hell wont be from her making a final table. Such a pathetic sight.I cant wait to see her back at the Spearmint Rhino having dollar bills crammed in her snatch by 60 yr old geezers.

CaptainStacks "King of Cash" said...

This new guy wouldnt happen to be "Shoes" would he ?