Thursday, November 08, 2007

Heading back to the coast

I am heading back to the IP for the final days of the Poker Classic. I plan on playing in as many tournaments as I can, and I will be focused on the megas and supers to try to get into the Main Event on Saturday. I will also be playing in cash games, and we have 2 business meetings about the site there also. Wish me luck...I will try to post from the hotel. I am going to try to get back into tournament mode and get back where I was during the WSOP.

I was amazed that Antonio E was able to come down to the coast and actually "snap one off". He won first place in the event last weekend. That guy is amazing. I hope he enjoyed himself also.

"We're gonna have to go old school on this. A day to shop, a day to prep" Robert Duvall's Character Otto in "Gone in Sixty Seconds"

No comments: