Thursday, June 14, 2007

Pics from the Final Table at Binion's

I forget to also tell you guys that I chopped a $175.00 satellite while I was there also. Real soft table. The CEO of stripokerchallenge.com, Stevie Vegas. He also had 2 of his girls at our table. One solid older guy was also at the table and several other guys from Indiana that confided to me in the line that this was their first WSOP. They gave away 3 $500.00 chips and $125.00 cash. Me and one of the guys from Indiana decided to chop. I took the 2 chips and we both got out of there with over $800.00

Daniel Negreanu is now with pokerstars.com. I wonder what will happen to fullcontactpoker?
He really jumps around alot.
Check out Alex's new website...http://fropoker.com/

Here is a couple of pics from my final table at Binion's







I made it a point to make sure my cards where over the card reader on the table. If you can't make it...then fake it HaHaHaHa











Here are me and some railbirds...notice the cold beverage of the "barley and hops" persuasion.




One More with me and the winner Mike "Shoes" Gambony. The guy has cashed like 40 times since 2000. He was a really nice guy



"That kid is back on the escalator again!!!" Jason Lee's Character Brodie on Mall Rats

4 comments:

CaptainStacks "King of Cash" said...

See, that is my point Gened. Notice "Shoes" is dressed like a professional. Coincedence that he has cashed in over 40 tournaments, I think not. No offense, but you wouldnt go to work looking like that Gene. Well "Shoes" got dressed and went to work. Congrats on the cash and the chopped satellite nonetheless.

Will try and get back in a few days to post, catching redeye flight to Vegas.

"Ill be back." - Arnold S. The Terminator

CaptainStacks "King of Cash" said...

I feel the need to maybe retract the above comments.

When I said you wouldnt go to work dressed like that, I could be wrong. If you operate a hot dog stand or sell pretzels,cotton candy,ect. or maybe a DJ at a night club you could go to work like that.

Peace.

"Fashizzle my nizzle" - Snoop

bubble boy said...

WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR HEAD, LAST TIME I SEEN A HAT LIKE THAT BOY GEORGE WAS WEARING IT IN ONE OF HIS 1982 MUSIC VIDEOS, BUT IF THAT IS YOUR STYLE I GUESS THAT IT IS YOUR STYLE. I PREDICT IN THE NEXT TWO YEARS OR SO THEY WILL HAVE TO COME UP WITH A DRESS CODE, BECAUSE IT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DRESS LIKE MARCEL LUSHE, "DEVILFISH" ULLIOT, OR CAPTAINSTACKS, BUT HELL YOU NEED TO DRESS DECENT SO THAT WE DON'T CONFUSE THE POKER PLAYERS WITH THE HOMELESS PEOPLE IN VEGAS.

BUT BESIDES THE HAT GENED, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GOOD TABLE IMAGE. GET READY I FEEL YOUR TV DEBUT COMING UP IN THE NEXT YEAR OR SO

bubble boy said...

hey guys just want to let you know, just got back to room, made $6500 playing cash at belligao, made most of it on one hand, hand was as follows, sweet and two the point


I HAVE POCKET KINGS, make it $150 to go, big blind makes it $400, I think he might have rockets but I am up $2600 already so i just smooth call.
Flop comes K,Q,4 rainbow, i catch instant wood because i know I am about to get paid.
anyway the guy didn't have bullets, even worse for him he had pocket queens and also hit a set on the flop.
Turn and river were bricks, (2,7)
I had the nuts and he had the second nuts, needless to say before the hand was over we had all our money in the pot and i made a little over $2300 on that one hand.
I wanted to say ship it to the colonel, but i didn't want to steal your bling GeneD, so i just played it smoothed and told him to pay the piper, big win for me tonight fellas, need to get some sleep, I am playing in Event#25 (2,000) no limit holdem
hopefully that will keep me busy for a couple of days then i will be back at it monday for event#30 six-handed ($2500) wish me luck

" say hello to my little friend"....Bad Ass Al Pachino